Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] System for sitting raiders

Last night I discussed a system for sitting players for multiple issues on the same boss. We as officers would keep track of the very obvious fuck ups. If a raider fucked up four times on the same boss that player would sit for the rest of the rai...
Small Desecrate 2y
Desecrate7128Small Fredur 2y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Weekly Raider MVP

Hello everyone,As an incentive to be continuously improving we are adding a MVP system. We want to reward players we feel are playing very well and hopefully this will accomplish just that.How it worksEvery Tuesday before raid the officers will vo...
Small Desecrate 2y
Desecrate079Small Desecrate 2y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Doing Guild Weeklies

For those of you who are wishing to earn more EP here is the time to do so. With not many people putting in mats for needed items we’ve come to the conclusion that having a reward for when these mats are low would be viable. When there are more th...
Small Sunnae 2y
Sunnae17352Small Desecrate 2y
[Pinned] Weekly Alt Run
General Discussion

[Pinned] Weekly Alt Run

Hey everyone, now that I have a few alts I was thinking of creating an alt team for us that runs for one night a week for around 4 hours. I want to see how popular that would be among everyone and what nights would work best. I personally prefer w...
Small Desecrate 2y
Desecrate588Small Sunnae 2y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Post your UI thread

Post a screenshot to show off your UI. I'll start.
Small Desecrate 2y
Desecrate2154Small Unholyhunt 2y
General Discussion

Heroic nights for alts or gearing up some people.

Hello guildies, I was thinking today that maybe we should set aside a different raid night and we can run through heroic BRF to see if we can gear up some alts or some other people who we can recruit under our wing to have them join mythic so we w...
Small Sunnae 2y
Sunnae285Small Fayelinn 2y
General Discussion

Owlds

Let's start this off with Hello!Now recently, there's been some changes at my work. Which basically means my work schedule has been turned upside down. I now work two 12 hour shifts on Tuesday and Friday. That being said with us raiding until 2am ...
Member avatar small owlds 2y
owlds5126Member avatar small owlds 2y
General Discussion

Onward to battle.

Member avatar small Lukitô 2y
Lukitô14392Small Lovebomb 2y
General Discussion

Another alt raid option

I have some friends from vanilla who run a VERY casual guild that raids once a week on Sundays at 8pm EST. Currently they are running Heroic Highmaul, hoping to progress into normal BRF in the next couple of weeks after they kill imp. They usually...
Small Fayelinn 2y
Fayelinn071Small Fayelinn 2y
General Discussion

This reminded me of you Slam

I thought this guy look gangster. Then I imagined him covered in tattoos. Then I thought of you. Then I drew tattoos on it. I hope this is a IRL accurate representation of what you look like.I know thats what your tatoos totally look like.
Small Fayelinn 2y
Fayelinn042Small Fayelinn 2y
General Discussion

ILVL BOOST ROLLING OUT NOWWWWW!

CAPS CAPS MOAR CAPS ITS HAPPENIN NOW!!!! Lore ‏@CM_Lore 4m4 minutes agoIlevel hotfix is rolling out. Not all pieces have been upgraded yet, but will be.^ From twitter 2:52pm EST 18/03/2015Thursday raid will be a cakewalk!!! woooo!!
Small Tehryan 2y
Tehryan072Small Tehryan 2y
General Discussion

Ilvl boost not happening today

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/577875220561690624SORRY.
Small Fayelinn 2y
Fayelinn390Small Fayelinn 2y
General Discussion

Look what I found

Not that it matters now, but this guide is pretty amazinghttp://sunniersartofwar.com/blog/2015/02/08/the-quick-and-dirty-tanking-guide-for-blackrock-foundry/
Small Slamyou 2y
Slamyou065Small Slamyou 2y
General Discussion

Normal Blackhand?

A few of us did several attempts at normal Blackhand last night. Got him sub 10% with some pugs. Any guildmates interested in getting together tonight for a kill???
Small Forore 2y
Forore376Small Fayelinn 2y
Moonkatt7203Small Moonkatt 2y
General Discussion

Secondary stats from food

Hey everyone, we are trying to get an idea of what foods we need to make so that we can provide everyone with the new 125 stat foods. Just select the which one you need most.
Small Desecrate 2y
Desecrate4101Member avatar small Brabous 2y
General Discussion

Challenge Modes

If your are interested in doing challenge modes please post here with your available days. I will add you to the list and we will see what we can get together.Monday before raid: Fayelinn,Tuesdaybefore raid: Fayelinn, LukitoAfter raid: LukitoWensd...
Small Fayelinn 2y
Fayelinn6143Small Desecrate 2y
General Discussion

Absence 2/16

Hey, I may not make it to raid tomorrow 2/16, or if I do I will more than likely be late, because I start my new job and I have a long-ass shift. I'll keep you guys updated though and let you know if I'm coming whenever it's closer to time. Just f...
Small Unholyhunt 2y
Unholyhunt350Small Unholyhunt 2y
General Discussion

What does this even mean?

Would this be considered bad or good? #66 on the serverhttp://i.imgur.com/RFvM84S.png
Member avatar small Lukitô 2y
Lukitô379Member avatar small Lukitô 2y
General Discussion

Imperator Kill Screenshots??!?!?!!!?!???!?!?

~Album link for full sizes~
Member avatar small Saphere 2y
Saphere0100Member avatar small Saphere 2y